THE POEM: Survive and live

Nos han pedido que escribamos un poema como si estuviéramos en la "Dead Poets Society" y demostráramos qué es lo que nos gustaría aportar a la educación.

Marie Curie, no podía faltar en mi poema.

En mi caso, una cosa que puedo aportar es la importancia de aprender idiomas

Por ello, he decidido que mi poema sea en inglés y se llame "Survive and live". Porque  mí lo más importante es, salvarse a uno mismo (sobrevivir) y luego aprender a disfrutar (vivir). 

Si quieres escucharlo, pincha aquí: -->Survive and live




Chords: 
C, Em, G, D
Bm, C, G, D,
G, C, Am, F.

Survive and live

If I have to admit that I didn't use to feel free,
I'd say now I'm no longer in prison,

Once I felt pretty small,
like an outsider who did not belong,
I felt like I was just one in a million.

What if we became confortable in our on skin?
What if we could help each other more?
Being nice is the best legacy to leave behing.
Are we brave enough to 'hold the door'?

Are you also human? There's no need to hide
'Cause you are the one who survived.

If I have to admit that my idol is Madame Curie,
maybe Emma Watson also won that position.

Once I felt kind of cold, 
like I could hear the music no more,
I felt like I had lost the focus on my mission.

What if we decided to bury our guns?
What if we al valued public health?
Now is a good moment to leave hatred behind
There is no perfection, love yourself,

Are you also human? There's no need to hide
'Cause you are the one who survived.


Muchas gracias!











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

GUATEMALA: Aprender enseñando

MERLÍ, què fem?

¿EL AMOR ESTÁ EN EL AIRE?: Mi TFG